- 我们相信新旧约全部圣经是神籍圣灵所默示的话语，完全正确，毫无错误，是基督徒信仰及行为的最高权威和准则，是神对人类救 恩的完全启示。
- 我们相信圣洁，公义，慈爱，全能，无限，永在三位一体的神，他是创造并管理天地万物的主，是我们 敬拜，事奉和颂赞的父。
- 我们相信耶稣基督是从太初就有的神的独生子，是从圣灵怀孕籍童贞女马利亚而生的，他是无罪的，而为世人的罪死在十字架上， 成为赎罪祭，且被埋葬，第三日复活，以后升天，作我们的中保和大祭司，为我们代求，将来还要从天再来，迎接信徒。
- 我们相信，教会是神选召出来的人籍着圣灵的洗成为基督的身体，是神的家和圣灵的殿，应当分别为圣成为真理的柱石和发光的灯 台，并且是基督荣耀的见证，所有信徒都当有份于教会的事奉和工作。
- The Church firmly believes that the Bible, consisting of 66 books in the old and new testaments, is inspired by God. It is the perfect truth. It is infallible, and is the ultimate basis and authority for doctrine and deed. It is the completed revelation of God’s plan for salvation.
- The Church firmly believes that God is holy, righteous, loving, omnipotent, immortal and everlasting. He is the God in Trinity. He is the creator of the heavens, the earth and all mankind. He is the Father we worship, serve and praise.
- The Church firmly believes that Jesus Christ is God’s only begotten Son since the beginning, conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary. He was sinless, but was crucified and died on the cross to atone for the sins of man. He resurrected on the third day, ascended into heaven and is the high priest and mediator between God and man. He intercedes for us and will descend from heaven to receive the believers.
- The Church firmly believes that the Holy Spirit is the third Person of the Trinity, come to earth to witness for Christ. He abides forever with the believers, helping, teaching and leading them into the truth.
- The Church firmly believes that all men are sinners. Christ is the only savior, and he who believes in Him will be saved. Sins are forgiven through the redemption of Christ’s precious blood. And we are justified through His resurrection.
- The Church firmly believes all believers are redeemed through Christ’s precious blood to God. They should not only be separated from the world and sin, but also strive to be salt and light to the world to bear good witness for the glorification of our God.
- The Church firmly believes that the Church is composed of people who are chosen by God through the baptism of the Holy Spirit. The Church is the body of Christ, the house of God and the temple of the Holy Spirit. The Church should be sanctified as the pillar of the truth, the illuminating lamp-stand and the glorious testimony of Jesus Christ. All believers should participate in the work and service of the Church.
- Building up the body of Christ in which all believers can have fellowship and be well equipped to serve the Lord.
- Disseminating and holding firmly all truths revealed in the Bible.
- Spreading the gospel, with emphasis on leading non-believer Chinese to the Lord.e Lord.